People keep saying he has no plan, no strategy. Well you just have not been listening so here is part of it:
Five of Donald Trump’s solutions for turning the nation around.
1. Foreign Interventions Must Require Cost-Sharing Plans to Reduce U.S. Costs and Guarantee Veterans and Their Families Are Protected
2. Pass NOPEC Legislation to Break OPEC’s Grip on Energy Prices
3. Crack Down on China’s Currency Manipulation by Calculating Taxes on Imports Based on How Much a Manufacturing Country’s Currency is Undervalued
4. Spur Job and Wealth Creation through a 5-Point Tax Plan
“People are smart,” writes Trump. “They know you can’t be ‘for’ jobs and against those who create them.”
That, says Trump, is why America’s president should advocate for and win a five-point tax plan to spark economic growth and allow Americans to keep more of what they earn.
Finally, Trump says its time to implement a fairer and simpler income tax:
Up to $30,000, you pay 1 percent
From $30,000 to $100,000, you pay 5 percent
From $100,000 to $1 million, you pay 10 percent
On $1 million or above, your rate is 15 percent
5. Finish the Border Fence, Boot Out Criminal Illegals, and Reform America’s Legal Immigration System
Trump’s Time to Get Tough lays out several more detailed conservative policy reforms, including cracking down on entitlement fraud, ending Obamacare, and reforming America’s ever-growing welfare state. As he puts it, America needs “a safety net, not a hammock.”
Put simply, GOP establishment figures eager to dismiss Trump’s candidacy do so at their peril. Like it or not, Donald Trump has serious policy plans to offer—and the star power and savvy to make them heard.